- Ansible. (installation manual
- Ansible version 188.8.131.52 is tested and required.
- The easiest way to obtain ansible is by
pip install ansible==184.108.40.206.
libssl-dev needs to be installed on your system before you run this.
Setting up galaxy-launcher
- Obtain galaxy-launcher from the releases page.
- If you want to use the development version you can clone the git repository.
git clone --recursive https://github.com/LUMC/galaxy-launcher.git
- Unpack the release archive.
- Install ansible requirements
- Go to the galaxy-launcher directory
- and run
ansible-galaxy install -r requirements.yml